The Daisy

The Daisy
My favorite flower!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pay it Forward!!

Pay it Forward

The Rules:

1. Be one of the first 3 bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me.  (It will be a surprise but I promise to make it something fun!)

2. Winners, you must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you will Pay it Forward, creating a handmade gift for the first 3 bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!

3. The gift you send to your 3 friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item.  This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your items.  And remember:  It's the Spirit and the Thought that counts!

4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it.  If you are not one of the Top 3 commenters on this post, you can still play along!  Start your own Pay it Forward chain and encourage your blogging friends to do the same!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

YEAH!!! I am #1!

Josh and Angela Juett said...

Yeah im number 2

The Giles Files said...

How fun! I guess that makes me lucky #3.

Carly said...

Darn it, I'm #4.... j/k That's alright. My sister did this recently too. Cute idea! I hope you are all well. I liked your pictures of the Cinderella Castle changing colors.