The Daisy

The Daisy
My favorite flower!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Whew, the Finale!

Well here it is, the last post from our Disney World trip! Sorry for the volume of pictures, but I hope you enjoyed them like we enjoyed our trip. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Barney and Olson for helping us go! Trying their super human strength at the Sword in the Stone!




Behind us is Splash Mountain, which both Jeff and Ian rode on. Ian was very nervous but ended up really liking it and was excited to be able to tell his friends at school about it!






3 comments:

Carrie said...

I just love all of the pictures!! I am so glad you shared them! We want to go to Disney World so bad! When we do you will have to give us the low down on what to skip and what to hit. I am so glad you post lots of pictures of you sweet family. That is what blogging is all about: sharing a little bit of your world with us. The first thing I do when I go to someones blog is check to see if there are new pictures! Jake says: I want to go see the Star Wars stuff too! He asked if Ian was really moving on the star wars bike.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I think your kids are going to remember this trip for a long time!

Nate Kendra Olsen said...

Love all the pictures.. looks like you guys had a blast! Great family pictures!