The Daisy

The Daisy
My favorite flower!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our Safari Ride in Animal Kingdom!

The one ride I really wanted to do was this safari ride while we were at Animal Kingdom. The wait on it was about an hour. So we debated on wether or not to do that to the kids, we decided to go ahead and do it. It was cute, but it made me really want to go to Africa and go on a real Safari. Disney had done a great job on trying to make it as realistic as they could. The roads were cement, but they were made to look like mud with car tracks dug into the mud. Like I said, it was cute. (note a bit of sarcasm :) ) I guess I just had my hopes up for something a little more.
King of the Jungle! Taking a cat nap!
Our lost baby elephant!


The giraffes were so pretty! I really enjoyed seeing them up close.



This is actually a lady, on stilts, dressed as a "living tree". She was awesome!






1 comment:

Carrie said...

It looks like you had a great time! I can't believe that is a women dressed up as a tree! That is amazing-how do they do that?