The Daisy

The Daisy
My favorite flower!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I found this on my friend Kristi's blog and wanted to share it with any who would like to see it. I also was very impressed and touched with this girl's testimony and the manner in which she spoke of the gospel. I hope you'll take the time to listen and enjoy it.

****************

I copied this video from my friend Sara's blog. I was absolutely blown away by this girl's knowledge and testimony of the gospel and her ability to answer these tough questions with outstanding confidence. She is only 20 years old but she knows exactly what she believes and presents it in such a way that there is no doubt that she knows what she is saying is true. What a good example! That is my goal, to be able to share what I believe without shrinking or being ashamed.There are so many misconseptions about the Latter-Day Saint Religion. Those of us who are members have the responsibility to take opportunities such as these to clear up what those misconseptions might be. This video is quite long but I really encourage you to watch it, especially if you are not a member of the Latter-Day Saint church.


http://vimeo.com/2120177

No comments: