The Daisy

The Daisy
My favorite flower!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Our First Trip to Disney World!!

We'd been planning our Disney Trip for about a couple of months and the kids were so excited! Hannah kept telling everyone how we were going to eat breakfast at Minnie's house (we were unfortunately unable to do that though). Ian couldn't wait to see all the Star Wars stuff there, and Rowan was excited because his brother and sister were excited! It turned out to be so much fun! All the magic and wonders, and of course crowds, expensive dinning, and toys everywhere! But all in all so worth it!

This is the picture Jeff and I woke up to on Monday morning. The hotel room we were in had bunk beds so that's why they're up so high. They couldn't wait to go to Disney World. They still had no idea just how much walking they would be doing! :)
Disney World here we come! Yeah!!

Trying to find the perfect Mickey hat! Rowan wasn't so hot on the dreds look! I thought they were kinda cute!
I'm thinking about doing my hair this way! :) Only, I'm stuck on how to make the mickey ears happen. Oh well.
Cinderella's Castle, I mean my future home! It was so pretty!






No comments: