The Daisy

The Daisy
My favorite flower!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My get well card

Last night I came home from work to a sweet little get well card from Ian sitting on the table. Just thought I'd share his thoughtfulness!

Hi mom I tryed to write in your favorite color. Well is purple your favorite color. Ohh! I forgot to tell you this is a get well card. I love you! Hey, can you sit by me at dinner, pleeeeaaassseee. I'll give you a kiss and a hug (that's really big.). So, you owe me a hug and a kiss. Love never Ends!

I can't tell you how much his simple words, random though they may be, meant to me! As hard as being a parent can be, these moments certainly make it worth it! I love you too Ian!

4 comments:

ChristyLou said...

That is so sweet. What a thoughtful little guy!

Carrie said...

Isn't it hard to believe they are big enough to be writing you notes? Can you believe our babies are getting baptized this year...Where does the time go? I am glad you are feeling better. And by the way stress can make you sick...I know where some of your stress comes from-I have been there! I love the penguins on Madagascar-they have words of wisdom..."Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave" that is what I did with my stress...Just let it go and forget about all that may be happening around you! You are awesome! :-) (did I just quote a cartoon character...I really have lost it!)

Kim said...

Did John tell you about the adorable card Ian made for him one Sunday? It made his day! It says...

I realy liked that you took that peice of junk. {I think he meant the old couch} do you realy like my writting? if yes thank you. if no, that's o.k. (P.S. I like your hair.) love Ian.

Sooo cute!

kendra said...

Hey its Kendra
I found your blog from The Larcher's. Its been so long since we've seen you guys! Your family is so beautiful! Send me an e-mail and i'll invite you to our blog. kendra.olsen@gmail.com