The Daisy

The Daisy
My favorite flower!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Liver? No, not Liver!

This past Valentine's Day we had a Primary activity at the church. Being Primary Pres. I get to stay and wait for all the parents to come and gather up their little ones after the activities. While we were waiting, Jeff and the kids were talking to a friend and their dad. Hannah is best buddies with this particular friend's daughter and always wants to do things with her. Primary is one big social hour for Hannah and Katelund! Anyways, Hannah was asking to go eat at Katelund's house and this is how the conversation went!

Hannah: Dad I want to go eat dinner at Katelund's house! Can we go to Katelund's house?
Cory (Katelund's dad): Sure I've already told your dad you guys can come over for dinner.
Hannah: Yeah! Let's go over to their house for dinner!
Dad: I don't know Hannah, they'll probably make me eat liver!
Hannah: No they won't!
Dad: Yeah, they probably will and liver is really gross!
Hannah: No they won't!
Dad: I'm pretty sure they will and I really don't like liver!
Hannah: DAD! I promise they won't make you eat LITTER!

Dad couldn't keep a serious face any longer and the laughter couldn't be held in either! I just wish I had been there to witness this. I was cleaning up. Hannah gets very matter of fact when she thinks she has the right of way with what she says. So it makes it even funnier when she's so serious. Gotta love kids!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh, that's so cute! Did Cory talk to ya'll about when we'll be eating liver together?