The Daisy

The Daisy
My favorite flower!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Okay, last post for today!

Here are the last pics from Animal Kingdom (well the last I'll post). As you can see from the kids face's this was at the end of the day. They'd had enough and even seeing Minnie Mouse was not that exciting! They slept well at night that's for sure!
Here is Doofy, according to Rowan.
And Mc Donald of course! I think he was Rowan's favorite.

And of course we can't leave out Daisy!
Just a pretty picture of the scenery.






2 comments:

Josh, Jessi, Justin and Addison said...

We are sooooooo jealous. looks like you guys had a lot of fun. the one place we really can be a kid again and no worries :). we're happy you guys got to go. some day...us too....mmm yeah some day.(lol)

tracyb said...

Hi Mandy,
What a great trip! I'm so jealous! We went to Disneyland two summers ago and had so much fun, but I was pregnant. We better go again now that I'LL be a little more fun :). You all look so great!! I love reading your blog.