The Daisy

The Daisy
My favorite flower!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

~Interview with a 5 and 7 year old~

I read this off a friend's blog and thought it would be funny to find out just what my kids would say about their mom. So here are their responses.  Dad's interview is still in the works, so stay tuned!! :)

1.  What is something mom always says to you?
Ian: Go to school! Clean up your room!
Hannah: I love you!

2. What makes mom happy?
Ian: listening to her!
Hannah: Say nice words to her!

3. What makes mom sad?
Ian: Not listening.
Hannah:  Not saying nice words.

4. How does your make you laugh?
Ian and Hannah: Tickling us and telling us good jokes!

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Ian: Crazy and coocoo!
Hannah: Just like me!

6. How old is your mom?
Ian: 29. (Funny you choose to listen for that!:)
Hannah: 2026

7. How tall is your mom?
Ian: 30
Hannah: 10 feet, no 5 feet, no 7 feet....  (still to be determined)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Ian: Play with us kids!
Hannah: Write words and tickle us.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Ian: Mom worries when she doesn't know where to find us. (We've had incidences where they've gotten into huge amounts of trouble by not telling me where they were gonna be)
Hannah: She thinks about us!

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Ian: She'll be the world's famous football player.  (I have absolutely no idea where this came from, I don't play football.  Other than tossing it back and forth to Ian.  But apparently I'm pretty darn smooth!!)
Hannah: By giving money to poor people!  

11. What is your mom really good at?
Ian: Being a personal trainer. (awww, you're so sweet honey!)
Hannah: Playing sports. (again, my sports playing is limited to playing them with the kids! But the NFL, and NBA, etc.. better watch out!!)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Ian: Guitar Hero! (He's right, he kicks my heiney all the time!)
Hannah: Picking up the fridge. 

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Ian: She works at the YMCA doing personal training. (such a smarty pants)
Hannah: She does what her boss says.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Ian and Hannah: Spagetti and shrimp. (I think they were thinking of their own favorite food) lol!

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Ian: Starting personal training.
Hannah: Doing sports really good!

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ian: Squidward
Hannah: Sandy  (You have to know Spongebob square pants to know who these characters are)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Ian: Read together at night.
Hannah: Play polly pockets!

18. How are you and your mom different?
Ian: She's a girl! (again, smarty pants!)
Hannah: We don't wear the same clothes or necklaces. I don't wear a watch.

19. How are you and your mom the same?
Ian: We have the same hair and eye color.
Hannah: We have brown hair and eyes, and we have the same cheeks!

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Ian: Because she's cute. 
Hannah: Because I'm your daughter!!  ( I guess I'm automatically obligated to love her because she's my daughter! I mean seriously! :) )

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Ian: The store! (He groans every time I mention I need to go to the store.)
Hannah: The YMCA. (she's having a rough time dealing with me working and being at the Y so much)


2 comments:

Sharlee said...

I love it! I might just have to copy it...

Carrie said...

I love the answers!..I am so going to do it too..You are such a trend setter Mandy! I am going to send you those 6 pic's I swear...I am excited to see what creative thing you do with them!