The Daisy

The Daisy
My favorite flower!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Guess I'll go eat Worms!!

Here's another WORM moment for you, brought to you by Rowan of course!

We just recently put up our Christmas tree and few decorations. The kids were very excited about it and were very eager to help put ornaments on the tree and now they're wrapping presents (their own toys and giving them to each other). So we have small bundles under the tree wrapped by tiny hands! So cute I know.

Well tonight we sat down to watch a Christmas movie together and Rowan brought over the Joseph, Mary, and Baby Jesus figurine we have sitting by the DVD player. He came and sat down by me and started to tell me what each figure was. Mommy, Daddy, and when he got to the Baby Jesus, out came not baby, but Worm!

I promise I do teach my children the difference between babies and worms! :) I'm not sure where his fascination with worms has sprung from, but it's here none the less! I'm just hoping he doesn't start bring them home in his pockets!

1 comment:

Sharlee said...

Isn't it funny how they do that? Weston's favorite thing is "eyeballs" right now. EVERYTHING is eyeballs -"bye daddy eyeballs" "Twinkle twinkle little eyeballs" So weird! They are just silly kids!