The Daisy

The Daisy
My favorite flower!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rowan's 3rd Birthday!

Rowan has really been into the Happy Birthday thing this year. Since mine, Jeff's, and Hannah's all come right before his, he knew what it was all about! He learned the Happy Birthday song and has been singing it around the house since the begining of October. Now he sings it too any one who will listen to him! His Grandma Kathy sent a package a few days before his birthday, and being the mean mom I am, I made him wait til his birthday to open it up! Torture for him let me tell you! He practically camped out on the box til Saturday morning. That morning, despite the late hour Dad let them stay up til, he was up bright and early! Yes EARLY, singing happy birthday to himself and trying to wake mommy and daddy up. So we all got up and let him open up his presents, you would have thought it was Christmas he was so excited! I still can't believe my baby is 3 though!


He picked out an ice cream cake for his birthday. Yummy!

He has really been into trains this year. Especially Thomas the Train, but he'll still play with other trains. He gets very animated when we pass by the train sets at the stores. When ever we go shopping we have to strategically plan our route so as not to go by the trains or we'll be stuck there for awhile!

Hannah got a Pound puppy for her birthday and Rowan didn't want to let her have it so he got one too. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Olson! He takes it everywhere with him!



Thomas the train! Or according to Rowan, "My Train"! He had a fun morning and by the time lunch rolled around he was ready for a nap. I had to go to a first aide certification class that day, so dad had them in the afternoon. He said Rowan couldn't even finish his lunch, he fell asleep in it instead!


2 comments:

Carly said...

Wow! Talk about a blast from my past! I'm so glad you found me so that I could find you! You have 3 beautiful children! 3 is a great number eh? You look beautiful too. I can't believe how far away you are. Very cool that you are a personal trainer. I could use you! I've got some work to do. No excuse when my youngest is almost 2 1/2. hehe I would need a lot of help before I had your body. Good job! Keep in touch!

Josh, Jessi, Justin and Addison said...

Thats awsome, happy birthday rowan. i can't wait till justin gets excited for his birthday. i totally understand about the trains, except with us its ANY Boy toy. hope all is well.