The Daisy

The Daisy
My favorite flower!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Amazing Fall Colors!

The fall colors here are simply breathtaking! I love walking outside everyday just see the beautiful colors! This picture is just right outside infront of our apartment. The little tree down on the right is probably my favorite tree here! The color is amazing! I'm totally in awe of the North Carolina Fall!
Here is an upclose of the that little tree in the previous picture! The underneath of most of the leaves were more yellow then red but ontop of the leaf it was very red!
I saw this tree which is right outside our apartment as well and couldn't believe these two red leaves were growing off the same branch as the yellow leaves. I couldn't see any other red leaves on the rest of the tree!

Again, my favorite little tree!








No comments: