The Daisy

The Daisy
My favorite flower!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Philisophical Moments From a Child

A friend got this idea from one of her friends and I decided it was too cute to pass up. So, I'm going to "try" and remember to start writing down all the funny things my kids say because heaven knows it happens often enough. Then I'm going to include them in our family blog so we can share these funny moments with those we love......


********
So today we were at a restaurant for lunch and while we were eating Hannah had a light bulb moment. She turned to me and said...

"Mom, do you know what it means when someone's eyebrow is up and the other one is down?"
I responded, "No honey, what does it mean?"
She was quick to reply, "Well the eyebrow that is up means they're allergic to plants and the eyebrow that is down, means they're mad."
*********


Well who'da thunk! I know you all are so relieved to finally know what that curious expression "actually" means!

No comments: