The Daisy

The Daisy
My favorite flower!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Haloween Fun 2008

So here we are, Haloween again! This year was alot of fun! Ian and Hannah could barely wait for it to get here. Here is one house we stopped at. There is a man in a gorilla costume there in the back. Rowan was especially fascinated by him. There were a few other houses that had a man dressed up as a vampire and another from the movie V is for Vendetta. They'd stand really still then scare the kids as they came up to it. Rowan would have been happy just for that! He wouldn't leave these guys alone. He almost forgot about the candy altogether. Oh and the open doors to the homes were a huge temptation for Rowan. I had to drag him out of more then a few while apologizing to laughing home owners. The open door policy ALWAYS applies to Rowan, or so he believes! We actually stayed out trick or treating for over two hours. We were so tired by the end of it! We went to a neighborhood right by us that the police blocked off just for us trick or treaters! It was nice to not have to worry about traffic as well as keeping kids together!


So we didn't know what to do for Rowan. We found a monkey outfit but couldn't convince him that it was awesome, but when we saw this boxing outfit he was okay with it! He especially loved the boxing gloves that came with it. He has since discarded the out fit, but still comes at us with the gloves ever chance he can.

Yup, even I got into the holiday spirit a bit. I had some fake eyelashes from last haloween so I whipped em out and put them on! Cool huh! They were really hard to get used to. My shirt even says "I love candy" appropriate don't you think! I put some makeup on Hannah which she loved in and of itself, but when I got to the mascara I couldn't help but be amazed. This girl has some really really long eyelashes. By the end she had a black streak across her eyebrows because thats where they kept touching! Man I'm jealous!

Ian has been planning on being a clone trooper since, well last year. But had to settle for Darth Vader because mom couldn't find the right costume! Sheesh mom! So he was pretty stoked to find it this year and there was absolutely no way his mind was going to be changed! Hannah chose a Rapunzal costume, cause well you know, She's a princess! I'm pretty sure we have 3 or 4 Princess costumes floating around the house now! And don't get me wrong she uses them! I thought the Rocky costume for Rowan pretty well fit his personality. He loves to play it up!






No comments: