The Daisy

The Daisy
My favorite flower!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm Not Ready for My Little Girl to Like Boys!

Here are a few pictures of Hannah and her friends. There are 6 girls, including Hannah, in her class and 10 boys. So the majority of Hannah's friends are boys, as you can see in the pictures. :) Hannah, Bryan, Tyler, and Davin are in this picture.

Hannah and Javen.
Ever since the begining of the school year Hannah and Tyler have been good friends. He's the oldest and biggest in the class and she's the youngest and smallest in the class. According to them they're cousins! She tells me all the time that when she grows up, she and Tyler are going to get married. A few weeks ago Tyler invited her to go to his house and play and then go to the theater and watch Bolt. Yikes, my 5 year old is already getting asked out on a date! We (me, Rowan, Ian, and Hannah) ended up going to the movie with Tyler and his mom. It's really funny, yet kinda nerve racking to see Hannah "liking" a boy!




No comments: