The Daisy

The Daisy
My favorite flower!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year's Eve-08! Party Time!

One of Jeff's friends from work had a New Year's Party and we all got to go! Even the kids! I was sure the kids wouldn't last the whole night, but to my surprise they did and would have been up longer had we not gone home! Hannah of course fell in love with their dog Daisy. She was such a sweet heart!
No, we're not in Vega's and this is not Kids Gone Wild! They had a game room/man cave/entertainment room, the kids were enthralled with all the fun stuff our friends had to play with. The slot machine was complete with tokens and was a hit with all the kids!


The Hockey table was great fun too! I got pulled into more then one game with various children. I really mean pulled. This little boy to the side would come find me in the house and ask me to play with him. Most of the people there thought he was my child for most of the night!


Rowan made many friends, mainly girls which he would grab onto their hand and pull them where ever he wanted to go. The night ended with fireworks, thanks to some of our friends that went down to South Carolina and bought them. Rowan loved them! Hannah tolerated being out in the cold to watch them, Ian wouldn't come outside. Too cold, I guess! It was so much fun!







1 comment:

tracyb said...

Hey Mandy!!
We're so excited to keep up with you guys on your blog! I can't believe how big your kids are. They are all so cute! I think the last time we saw you it was still just Ian. Is he going to be 8 this year? Meghan's 8th is tomorrow.