The Daisy

The Daisy
My favorite flower!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Updating! March through April!

We had an Easter Party at my work for the kids! It was lots of fun! The kids really enjoyed seeing the Eater Bunny and being able to hold little baby chick's!

Happy Easter!!!




Painting Easter Eggs! Face Painting! Playing in the sand! YAY!!

I'm pretty sure these little guys were the highlight of the party though! Sorry Easter Bunny!





Happy St. Patrick's Day!!


The kids all loved getting a green shirt to celebrate the day with!




We have a number of parks around where we live so taking a bike ride and playing at the park is almost a daily occurance!


Rowan and his cowboy boots! They go where ever he goes!!

Two Little Monkeys!!


I am so loving having a daughter I can play with and dress up! Hannah is so wonderful about letting me play with her hair and experiment different hairstyles!!

















No comments: