The Daisy

The Daisy
My favorite flower!

Friday, October 16, 2009

~Sacramento Zoo~


The Sacramento Zoo! We love going to the Zoo and seeing the animals! This zoo unfortunately wasn't the best we've ever been to and was way too expensive for what it was, but that being said, the kids still had fun!! I got to take pictures of my favorite people! I love flamingos! I think they're so pretty!





The kids, acting like bugs! They really didn't have to try very hard! Guess it comes naturally!









Very Cool slide! But the sliding part of it really didn't work so well! Nice idea but concrete.... Not the best thing to slide on! Lol.. I wonder who thought this up...




















Hannah wasn't about to be left out of a picture!





Measuring everyone's Wing Span!

































































Acting like Monkeys!! No acting required!

















Curious Lemur!






























There are some very large trees around here! We still have yet to visit the redwood forrest though..

















No comments: